Manage 20(2):87-92. 2000.
10. Oldenmenger WH, Sillevis Smitt PA, van Dooren S, Stoter G, van der Rijt CC. A systematic review on barriers hindering adequate cancer pain management and interventions to reduce them: a critical appraisal. Eur. J. Cancer 45 (8), 1370-1380. 2009.
11. Azevedo São Leão Ferreira K, Kimura M, Jacobsen Teixeira M. The WHO analgesic ladder for cancer pain control, twenty years of use. How much pain relief does one get from using it? Support Care Cancer. 14(11):1086-93. 2006.
12. Bennett D, Burton AW, Fishman S, et al. Consensus panel recommendations for the assessmentand management of breakthrough pain – part I assessment. Pharmacol Ther 30(5):296-301. 2005
13. Fallon M, Gattin A,Davies A, et al. Efficacy, safety and patient aceeptability of fentanyl pectin nasal spray compared with immediate-release morphine sulphate tablets in the treatment of breakthrough cancer pain: a multicentre, double-blind, double-dummy, multiple cross-over study. Poster 254 presented at the 15th congress of the European Cancer Organisation ans 34th Congress of the Eropean Society for Medical Oncology; Berlin, 20-24 Sept 2009.
14. Zeppetella G. Pocket guide. Successful management of breakthrough cancer pain. Published by Evolving Medicine Ltd. ISBN: 978-1-907817-04-5.
15. Costantino HR, Illum L, Brandt G, et al. Intranasal delivery: physicochemical and therapeutic aspects. Int J Pharm 337:1-24. 2007.