8.Shah, D., Dave, D., Deshpande, N. Bisphosphonates in Periodontal Therapy. Indian Journal of Research, April 2013; 2(4); 293-295.
9. Armitage GC. Development of a classification system for periodontal diseases and conditions. Annals of periodontology / the American Academy of Periodontology. 1999 Dec;4(1):1-6.
10. Badersten A. et al. 4 years observations of basic periodontal therapy. J.Clin. Periodontol. 1987 14:438-444
11. Aleo J.J. et al. The presence and biological activity of cementum-bound endotoxin. J. Clin. Periodontol. 1974 45:672-678
12. Adriaens, P. Adriaens, L. Effects of nonsurgical periodontal therapy on hard and soft tissue. Periodontology 2000, Vol.36, 2004, 121-145.
13. Estilo CL, Van Posnak CH, Williams T, et al. Osteonecrosis of the maxilla and mandible in patients treated with bisphosphonates: a retrospective study. J Clin Oncol. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 22:8088, 2004
14. Dunford, J. Structure-Activity Relationships for Inhibition of Farnesyl Diphosphate Synthase in Vitro and Inhibition of Bone Resorption in Vivo by Nitrogen-Containing Bisphosphonates. The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. Vol. 296, No. 2
15. Hortobagyi GN, Theriault RL, Porter L, et. al. Efficacy of pamidronate in reducing skeletal complications in patients with breast cancer and lytic bone metastases. Protocol 19 Aredia Breast Cancer study Group. N Eng J Med 335:1785, 1996
16. Saad F, Gleason DM, Murray R, et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of zoledronic acid in patients with hormone-refractory metastatic prostate carcinoma. J Natl Cancer Inst 94:1458, 2002