(74) Qian L, Shao J, Liu Z, Cheng L, Zeng Z, Jia Y, et al. Comparison of the safety and efficacy of anterior ‘skip’ corpectomy versus posterior decompression in the treatment of cervical spondylotic myelopathy. J Orthop Surg Res 2014;9:63.
(75) Chen Z, Lin L, Cao GH, Wu JM. [Treatment of cervical spondylotic myelopathy and radiculopathy by anterior subtotal vertebrectomy and decompression combined graft and internal fixation]. Zhongguo Gu Shang 2009 May;22(5):394-5.
(76) Ying Z, Xinwei W, Jing Z, Shengming X, Bitao L, Tao Z, et al. Cervical corpectomy with preserved posterior vertebral wall for cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a randomized control clinical study. Spine (Phila Pa 1976 ) 2007 Jun 15;32(14):1482-7.
(77) Zhang Y, Quan Z, Zhao Z, Luo X, Tang K, Li J, et al. Evaluation of anterior cervical reconstruction with titanium mesh cages versus nano-hydroxyapatite/polyamide66 cages after 1- or 2-level corpectomy for multilevel cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a retrospective study of 117 patients. PLoS One 2014;9(5):e96265.
(78) Shao JL, Li ZZ, Wang J, Jiao GL. [Application of titanium mesh in anterior cervical subtotal corpectomy with locking plate for cervical spondylotic myelopathy]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 2009 Jun;29(6):1226-8.
(79) Heller JG, Edwards CC, Murakami H, Rodts GE. Laminoplasty versus laminectomy and fusion for multilevel cervical myelopathy: an independent matched cohort analysis. Spine (Phila Pa 1976 ) 2001 Jun 15;26(12):1330-6.
(80) Petraglia AL, Srinivasan V, Coriddi M, Whitbeck MG, Maxwell JT, Silberstein HJ. Cervical laminoplasty as a management option for patients with cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a series of 40 patients. Neurosurgery 2010 Aug;67(2):272-7.
(81) Yukawa Y, Kato F, Ito K, Horie Y, Hida T, Ito Z, et al. Laminoplasty and skip laminectomy for cervical compressive myelopathy: range of motion, postoperative neck pain, and surgical outcomes in a randomized prospective study. Spine (Phila Pa 1976 ) 2007 Aug 15;32(18):1980-5.
(82) Arantes AAJ, Silva GJ, Malheiros JA, Goncalves FF, Magaldi M, Santiago E, et al. A new expansive two-open-doors laminoplasty for multilevel cervical spondylotic myelopathy: technical report and follow-up results. Arq Neuropsiquiatr 2014 Jan;72(1):49-54.
(83) Sivaraman A, Bhadra AK, Altaf F, Singh A, Rai A, Casey AT, et al. Skip laminectomy and laminoplasty for cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a prospective study of clinical and radiologic outcomes. J Spinal Disord Tech 2010 Apr;23(2):96-100.
(84) Shiraishi T. Skip laminectomy–a new treatment for cervical spondylotic myelopathy, preserving bilateral muscular attachments to the spinous processes: a preliminary report. Spine J 2002 Mar;2(2):108-15.
(85) Shiraishi T. Skip laminectomy–a new treatment for cervical spondylotic myelopathy, preserving bilateral muscular attachments to the spinous processes: a preliminary report. Spine J 2002 Mar;2(2):108-15.
(86) Houten JK, Cooper PR. Laminectomy and posterior cervical plating for multilevel cervical spondylotic myelopathy and ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament: effects on cervical alignment, spinal cord compression, and neurological outcome. Neurosurgery 2003 May;52(5):1081-7.
(87) Zhang H, Sun T, Lu S, Li Q, Yadav SK. [Comparison of effectiveness between laminoplasty and laminectomy decompression and fusion with internal fixation for cervical spondylotic myelopathy]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi 2012 Oct;26(10):1191-6.
(88) Hirabayashi K, Satomi K. Operative procedure and results of expansive open-door laminoplasty. Spine (Phila Pa 1976 ) 1988 Jul;13(7):870-6.
(89) Matsuzaki H, Hoshino M, Kiuchi T, Toriyama S. Dome-like expansive laminoplasty for the second cervical vertebra. Spine (Phila Pa 1976 ) 1989 Nov;14(11):1198-203.
(90) Itoh T, Tsuji H. Technical improvements and results of laminoplasty for compressive myelopathy in the cervical spine. Spine (Phila Pa 1976 ) 1985 Oct;10(8):729-36.
(91) Ahn JS, Lee JK, Kim BK. Prognostic factors that affect the surgical outcome of the laminoplasty in cervical spondylotic myelopathy. Clin Orthop Surg 2010 Jun;2(2):98-104.